Thursday, July 24, 2008

Brian Lavelle - Merge, Mesh & Render (tape, Betley Welcomes Careful Drivers, 1997)


Massmirror seems to be dead - and this time there is no second coming it seems. So I have to re-upload. According to Mutant Sounds, Share On All might all be shaky, so I decided to replace all Massmirror and Xirror links with just Rapidshare links - that is a lot of work and if someone wants to help please contact me. I started with replacing the most recent ones, and then working backwards. If someone wants to start at the beginning and send me rapidshare links for those, I am most delighted. e-mail to: <433rpm@gmail.com>

Brian Lavelle is a "Scottish sound artist, born in Glasgow in 1972 but now living in Edinburgh. He has been recording since around 1990.
His recorded material can be described as resonant, textural layers of digital material, drones and processed field recordings. He has used the electric guitar in many of his recordings, often using it as a drone instrument or percussive accompaniment."

website

download

No comments: